The NEBOSH Award in Health & Safety at Work qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job to ensure health and safety at workplace.
3 Days of Classroom Training + 1 Day of Examination
HSW 1 – Workplace Safety Foundation (Theory)
- Foundations of health & Safety
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Health & Safety risk assessment and control
- Hazards and control associated with work equipment
- Transport safety
- Hazards and controls associated with working electricity
- Fire safety
- Hazards and controls associated with manual handling and repetitive movement
- Hazards and controls associated with hazardous substances
- Hazards and controls associated with working environment
HSW 2 – Workplace Risk Assessment Activity (Practical)
It is a Practical Assessment Paper.
For More Details Contact: +91 90258 02211 | email@example.com